- Hello Mornings continues. Getting up when alarm goes off. Exercise, Shower, Quiet time, Plan. Leading my group through the Winter Challenge and excited to start next week! 1/16/13
I had planned to read Eden Diet, but I am making too much legalism in eating hunger/fullness somy goal is intuitive eating and taking care of myself.
- Use this devotional each morning to start my quiet time and prayer. 1/12/13-loving this so far
- Journal each morning things I am thankful for and praises. 1/12/13-not doing so well at this yet
- Use my Journible and write out the scriptures and study them and learn from them and soak them up. 1/12/13-loving this a lot, and it really soaks in when I am writing out the Scriptures, then there is a place on the left of page to take notes and it asks a few questions as you are writing, i like!
- Read lots of good books that I have on my Kindle already or that I have purchased, and I'm sure a few more that I know I will find along the way. 1/16/13-need to work on reading through one entire book at a time, feeling a bit scattered because all of the books are SO good!
- The Respect Dare
- Simple Living by Lorilee Lippincott
- 3-2-1 Stop by Lorilee Lippincott
- 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal-Money Saving Mom
- Tell Your Time (for the 2nd time reading) and work on time management plan
- Energy Explosion-A 7 Day Guide to Jumpstart Your Energy by Arabah Joy
- Complete by Arabah Joy
- Found: God's Will by John MacArthur
- Let. It. Go. by Karen Ehman
- Be Authentic by Warren W. Wiersbe
- What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst
- Spirit Hunger (halfway through this already) by Gari Meachum
- Finish reading, Anything by Jennie Allen
- Finish reading, Get out of that Pit by Beth Moore
- Blessed Life by Robert Morris
- Sheet Music by Dr. Kevin Leman
- The Money Saving Mom's Budget
- Blogger Behave
- From Frumps to Pumps by Sarah Mae
- Grace Based Parenting by Dr. Tim Kimmel
- Chasing Superwoman by Susan M. DiMikele (already halfway through this)
- Living Beyond Your Feelings by Joyce Meyer
- Have a New Husband by Friday by Dr. Kevin Leman
- Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard
- Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer
- Cleaning House (will write a review on this one when I am done! excited!)
- Desperate-by Sarah Mae
- Getting to No How to Break a Stubborn Habit by Erwin W. Lutzer
- Keep my marriage my first earthly priority.
- Read the marriage books in my reading list.
- Date nights monthly or as often as possible.
- Take care of myself so I can take care of my priorities (see my personal goals).
- Keep my children my second earthly priority.
- Read parenting books on my reading list.
- Spend time each day one on one.
- Try reading aloud each night with them, excited to try this as I haven't been consistent with it.
- Class/hobby/sport for our sugar bear that he wants to try.
- Take care of myself so I can take care of my priorities (see personal goals).
- Make budget for each month before the month starts and spend every penny before the month begins. (Dave Ramsey's Advice) 1/12/13-got Total Money Makeover workbook last week and am loving it!
- Actually stick to what I wrote in the budget. No stealing from other envelopes or manipulating.
- Complete Emergency Fund (baby step 1).
- Read Dave Ramsey's, Total Money Makeover all the way through.
- Baby step 2.
- Attempt to try to consistently use YNAB which I have had for a while.
- Use my customized cleaning chart from iheartorganizing and make that the core of cleaning. 1/12/13-going great!
- Declutter all areas of the house using 3-2-1 Stop (as I am inspired by minimalist Lorilee Lippincott's books)!
- Plan meals each weekend for a week or two weeks out so dinner isn't a challenge in evenings.
- Let God guide where I am to be at work and continue working hard right where I am. Be faithful in small things, so then I can be faithful in bigger things.
- Continue learning about the resort business.
- Blog more consistently and read the blogger books I have on my list. Continue learning about writing and social media.
Ministry/Friendships/Circle of Influence goals
- Wherever I am be all there, continuous goal.
- Prayer that God will help me be sensitive to who He puts in my path each day to help and to rely on Him to help others.
- Continuous goal, be others focused.
- Remember when I am going through the day that my ministry is to reconcile others to Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:18).